Fairy Tales & Dreams

Being the First Lady prepares Hillary for the presidency, like being married to John would qualify Yoko to take Lennon’s place on a Beatles reunion tour. J.H. Bol

Hillary brought her daughter along on her perilous trip to Bosnia even though they were warned how dangerous it was. These briefings were so scary that they caused Hillary to imagine running crouched over under a hail of sniper fire, so she figured she should have Chelsea share the experience.


Obama admits that he took objection to some of his ex-pastors words, so he exposed his small daughters to them.

Barack and Hillary, obviously, agree that you shouldn’t over protect your children.

I have heard some wonderful fairy tales this election season, I even told a few myself, but non as fanciful as the one I heard a few weeks ago. I’ve been milling it over and so I haven’t written for a while, because I feared that if I missed the moral of the story I’d miss something important.

Here it is.

Someone told me that when the delegates to the Republican National Convention got to the Twin Cities, they would suddenly realize that they didn’t have to represent the voters of their districts and thus could cast their vote for the candidate that they liked. Then I watched an organized effort by the Ron Paul supporters to seize as many delegate positions to the State Convention as they could. They were well aware that at the local precinct caucus level, they had mustered less than forty percent at best. But they felt, for some reason, that the Huckabee supporters that had out numbered them at that level didn’t deserve to be represented at the State level.
So I ask myself.
Did they do this same kind of thing all over the State? All over the Country? Do they hope to send a majority of delegates to the National Convention and make Ron Paul the National nominee?

I shudder to think. The Democrats are committing suicide, but not to be outdone the Ron Paul people plan to destroy the Republicans chances at the White House first.

I like the Ron Paul people, but he hasn’t got more than ten percent in the most favorable poles. He can’t win. If they get to Minneapolis, I hope they'll represent the people at the precinct level who gave them the opportunity to go.

No comments: