Making It Up As She Goes Along

I’ve just spent a couple of hours trying to find a clip that I saw twice last night. That’s why I say I don’t have time to blog, real blogging should be backed up by research. Please, don't confuse me for a real blogger. I’ll just say what I think and let y’all tell me I’m wrong.

So, last night I saw a clip in which Hillary was answering a question about pressure for her to drop out. She responded. "22% think I should step down, 22% think Barack should and 62% think we should just keep going at it."

This struck me and stuck in my head because it highlights one important point.


6% of those questioned voted twice. (must be Democrats)
Washington D.C. math can always squeeze out a few extra percentage point to support their position. (must be Democrats)
Hillary just makes things up as she goes. (must be a Democrat)

No comments: